| The title of this article is conjectural.
Although the article itself is based off of canon information from the Pearls Before Swine continuity, the actual title is pure conjecture.
Rat took the guise of a man named "El Jefe, the Cuban avenger!" in order to invade Cuba. He remained in Albany, California, as Guard Duck and Snuffles proceeded to Miami in order to get to Cuba.
Sea Invasion of Miami :
Having departed Albany, it can be assumed that Guard Duck and Snuffles used the Panama Canal to cross between the Pacific and the Atlantic. Once in Miami, the mercenaries attempted to blend in, disguised as characters from "Miami Vice" while they prepared for the final leg of their journey. Back in Albany, Goat expressed disbelief that they could make it to Miami.
Somehow, Guard Duck and Snuffles took a wrong turn, and ended up in Kingston, Jamacia, where Guard Duck shot a Sherrif, and Snuffles shot his deputy. They were imprisoned, but managed to escape and make it to Cuba.
End of the War
Guard Duck and Snuffles were caught and had to pretend that they were there as part of a cultural exchange. They were given some whiskey and cigars, and in turn, they gave Cathy to the Cubans.
Notes and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pearls Before Swine for Monday, September 8th, 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Pearls Before Swine for Tuesday, September 9th, 2008.
- ↑ Pearls Before Swine for Wednesday, September 10th, 2008.
- ↑ Pearls Before Swine for Thursday, September 11th, 2008.
- ↑ Pearls Before Swine for Friday, September 12th, 2008.
- ↑ Pearls Before Swine for Saturday, September 13th, 2008.